Mary Kay's Garden

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcome to my very first Blog!

Welcome to my very first Blog! It's May 1st and after a rather cold spring here in southeastern Wisconsin, I'm anxious to get outside and start gardening! My husband, Jon, is outside tilling my garden as I type. I just love the sound of birds singing, the sun shining and the sounds of the tiller rotating all the yard debris into the soil! I love gardening and can't wait to share this year's gardening experience with you (OK - I know there's no one out there following my Blog yet, but maybe someday there will be! Ha!). I hope to garden blog with you soon!
Mary Kay

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea! And sure hope I'm the first follower. I added you to my igoogle homepage (are you impressed?) and will faithfully follow your blog, along with about 20 other card-stamping blogs that I follow. Now, I know you're really impressed! Can't wait to see what you plant first, then I'll know what I should be doing.

    ReplyDelete