Mary Kay's Garden

Saturday, May 14, 2011

April showers bring May flowers

Some flowers from my front yard.


Emerald Blue Creeping Phlox

Hyanciths

A potted mixture from Costco's...we'll see what comes up next!


I planted a new border of hyanciths last fall - deer resistent!
I also planted a border of tulips last fall - not deer resistent! But at least they didn't eat this row:

"Tulips in the garden, tulips in the park, but the tulips I love most of all are the two lips in the dark."
 - Jon's Mom 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers Mary! Glad to see you're taking time to enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from A Diva's Garden. Thanks for the follow and you have a new follower too. I see that I'm going to enjoy your blog, the photos are beautiful. Loving the tulips!

    ReplyDelete